Monday, March 7, 2011

I knew I'd be bad at blogging!

I was never very good at keeping a diary when I was younger!!

This weekend we are heading up to Townsville for the "Mumpreneurs Expo" at Cluden Racecourse on Saturday.  I have packed as many nappies as I can fit into the case and I am crossing my fingers it is not over the baggage limit!!   The only part of the trip that I am not looking forward to is the 4.45am wake up.  I don't think my 19 month old daughter, who is coming with me, will be keen on that bit either and hopefully she falls asleep on the plane.

Due to the early departure on Friday our last mail run this week will be Thursday afternoon.  Anything ordered after 3pm on Thursday will be posted out on Tuesday the 15th.

We are expecting new inserts to replace the bamboo fleece/velour ones in the Adventurers.  These ones will be bamboo terry/velour and there should not be any shrinkage with them at all.  The other inserts will be sold out at rock bottom prices and they will make brilliant extra large wipes or if you have an overlocker you can easily run a new seam around the side after the first wash, and they will still be great boosters.  So keep an eye out for that special in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment