Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Australia Day!

I hope everyone has a lovely day with their families today!

We've been really pleased with the response to our new Adventurer nappies, and the Limited Edition printed nappies.  The Adventurer pre-order price of $15 will continue until the end of this month, after that they will be at the RRP of $22.

Our power was out yesterday, it was supposed to be back on at 4pm but it was 8pm by the time it was eventually restored.  My iphone also thought yesterday would be a great day not to send any emails!  I responded to all the messages I had when I got back online late last night but if you emailed me and didn't get a response please email me again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. pannolini bambini

    ReplyDelete