Monday, June 20, 2011

You might have noticed....

That nappies over at www.babysafari.com.au are mostly selling for $10.  You probably haven't wondered why.. or maybe you did?!  


Over the last few months life has changed and I am finding less room for the store I started almost 4 years ago.  I had a discussion with my always supportive parents, who backed my business venture in many ways, and it was decided that we would offer Baby Safari for sale.


If you are interested in finding out more then please email me (Alisha) to find out more.  We are currently compiling a list of the assets the business has and I will be commencing stock take soon.  You do not need to be an excellent seamstress, most of our products are made offshore but if you can sew then the opportunity is there to do custom nappies and sew other products.  The business has great potential to expand for someone who has the time and drive to make it succeed.


In the mean time I will continue with the stock reduction and the nappies are walking out the door at the moment!   We had made another order with our supplier which is due in soon, mostly for cloth pads and cloth breast pads so they will be added with they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment