Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We are heading north!

My mum (half of Baby Safari) is already there so next month I am heading up to Townsville so Baby Safari can participate in the Townsville North Queensland Mumpreneurs Expo!  For once I have been organised and ordered top ups of the business cards and flyers and I have even ordered a banner for the table.  Mum has been at me to organise one of those for months... if not years!

The only problem now is going to be deciding what to pack so that I don't exceed the 23kg baggage limitation!

I lived in Townsville for a while a few years back so I am looking forward to catching up with some old friends while I am there and I am also looking forward to checking out the old haunts (ie Stockland, Castletown and Willows!)

On the store front I am trying ot clear out some space in the back room so I have discounted the large prefolds to hopefully get the last box of them moving out the door! 

No comments:

Post a Comment