Monday, November 29, 2010

What is up with this weather?!

It makes nappy drying impossible!!  I don't have a dryer so my lounge currently looks like a camp site with wet nappies hanging everywhere!!

I've had some awesome entries for our name the nappy competition, there is still a few weeks left to enter :)

We have some new products in... a new order of Twinkle Lily cloth pads.  I think my favourite is the retro dots pattern.

Also we now stock Boogie Wipes.  We came across these at the Baby Expo in October and we think they are great.  Since my children seem to have had a cold since winter began we are going through them quickly, I would have hoped the colds would have disappeared by November but the cold snaps just freshen them up again.  I am so over the runny noses.... come on summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment